*** URGENT - Ess needs our help ***

Yes, totally. It’s warm, bright, yellow sunshine at the end there, I’m sure of it. The worst stuff tends to happen on the way to asking for help, and that’s all part of dark, terrible history now.

Best of luck with all of the various next steps. I think it’s fair to say there’s a lot of love in this world for Felisha. I was moved and I’ve never met either of you.

Target’s looking more and more likely if a few more can pitch in, so fingers crossed she can get on the next list.

Everything good at you both.

Donated! I hope Felisha get well soon!

Done. I wish you the best.

What a shock.

A least this step is a positive one.
Hopefully next one is as bright.

You got to believe in it, courage!

Almost there now.
Always happy to pitch in.

Target reached. Hope the surgery goes well.

7 Likes

Looks like the goal was reached, with some extra ice-cream. Warms my heart. Get well soon. Hope the surgery is successful.

4 Likes

Lost both my folks to this. Glad we could help out. :black_heart:

18 Likes

Get well soon!

1 Like

Oh wow, I’m just speechless. Thanks to everyone for helping out, by donating, spreading the word and sending kind thoughts. We felt so helpless this morning and I’m just amazed at how quickly we reached the goal. It’s truly a blessing, thank you.

70 Likes

Donated. Get well soon.

Sending you positive vibes!!!

Just went to donate and it’s over its goal! I’m so glad.

Has it been shut down now that it’s over the goal? I was late to the party and would like to throw in. Man Ess, you have an army of Elektronauts here for you both.

4 Likes

just came back to the community you have my well wishes Ess!

In Germany you are forced to have a healthcare insurance and pay ca. 15% of your income to have it. Foreigners have to pay first and will get their money back from their insurance in their home country. It’s a bit complicated and should be made much easier.

Hope She gets well soon. Had a big ass Brain tumor removed 2 years ago and the only way to get through all this is to keep positive and never give up.

9 Likes

My Bank was Not accepted. PayPal?
All the best, Oliver