*** URGENT - Ess needs our help ***

I saw on Instagram that his partner is very ill with cancer and has no medical cover since their move to Berlin (I think), there’s a go fund me page below, I think as a community we should try and give something back to someone (Ess) at a difficult time and who has been so good at giving to us all.

https://gofund.me/9767eddd

71 Likes

€13K in 3 hours… There is hope. :chipmunk:

13 Likes

I’ll be spreading this around too, I hope they reach the goal and recovery is in sight :cry:

2 Likes

Fuck cancer! Donated. Hoping she kicks the shit out of it.

1 Like

Done

thanks for sharing it here. done

2 Likes

Wow, thank you so much, all of you. It’s been an incredibly tough time since January, it’s like every step has gone wrong. We really tried everything, from just getting help from our German friends to consulting a health advocate - all to no avail. If you fall through the cracks in the German healthcare system it’s truly a nightmare.

We’re just in shock right now, trying to keep up with thanking everyone. I feel like there is finally a light at the end of this tunnel.

86 Likes

Done, take care both of you, you will get through this

oh shit that sucks. i’ve met felisha here in portland before she moved to LA then i guess Berlin now. felisha ran the synth library and did lot’s of stuff for the local scene here. Hopefully the word gets out and more support comes in.

cancer sucks.

3 Likes

Please keep us posted! I’m praying for both of you!

2 Likes

Horrible news Ess, but great to hear there’s a light in sight. It’s still bizarre to read that in one of the most prosperous countries in the world this can happen.

Take care dude and keep us posted. And much strength to your partner.

4 Likes

Years ago in Portland, I got to hang out with Felicia and display some video art along with some friends and she’s a great person, talented very funny, and nice will definitely put some funds towards helping her.

1 Like

@Ess so sorry to see and read this. I wish you guys all the best from the heart and will include you in my prayers. Good luck with the fundraising, will share this in my circles as well.

Just lost my dad to this shit.
Sending all my positive thoughts and prayers.
Be strong.

9 Likes

Donated.

Anyone with GAS should be stopping by GoFundMe first…

20 Likes

Well put!

1 Like

100%

This is truly heartwarming! I contributed and I feel deeply for the both of you and all your loved ones. Since august, I’m fighting cancer as well and I cannot imagine how utterly extra difficult it must be when you’re faced with such uncertainty regarding treatment. Truly petrifying!!

I deeply wish you guys all the love, warmth, smiles, hugs, guidance and wisdom in these trying times. It sucks, it hurts, but it gets better. It always does.

24 Likes

Been through it myself. I was lucky.

Donated.

I wish you and your partner all the love, luck and strength in the world.

10 Likes

Kia kaha @Ess

I can’t stress enough how much of a nightmare such a situation is; and God forbid none of you ever have to deal with any kind of situation like this, because you won’t know or expect those cracks exist until you find out that they do.

3 Likes