Updating the setup

Hello,
This started on the 0-coast discussion. At the moment i have OT, AK and AR. However i have had this feeling to move to more on eurorack lately, so I decided to give a try to 0-coast. Now the question is what else should I get with 0Coast? Someone suggested to get dfam with 0coast. I not big fan of having two drum machines either those are different type of drum machines. So if I buy dfam i probably will sell AR, however i have feeling that even now OT and AR competing with each other right now on my setup. So probably it would be good idea so say goodbye to AR. What do you think and what would you do in this situation?

Mother 32 and 0 Coast are a great pairing.

DFAM is certainly not a normal drum machine and I don’t think it replaces one. it accents one. it would pair great with the 0-coast but I would recommend just getting the 0-coast for now and getting your head around that. then see if there’s anything you’d like to add to it.

The OT is much more capable that just being a drum machine. If you are finding the ar and OT overlap too much, I would consider revisiting how the OT is being used

I agree with this statement 100%. The 0-coast is very versatile, but you need a little time with it to get to know it. After that, it will be much easier to decide what to add to 0-coast.

1 Like