Unifono's Digitakt Video Compilation ("track perfromances")

I already posted these in the Digitakt only productions thread, but since I feel there are certainly more to come, I thought I give it an own thread…
DT might be my favourite purchase, I think it’s so easy and fun to come up with track ideas and I want to share some of those :slight_smile:
It’s the compact format and ease of use I like so much, I eyeing at an OP1 once again now :zonked:

3 Likes

I was just then searching for something to listen to :smiley:

Thanks for making all these nice videos!

1 Like

Thanks for listening :smiley:

I listened to “A harp” and “Another Harp” so far. They are really, REALLY good!!

Very inspiring stuff, keep it up!

1 Like

Pleasing gentle groovy lovely music!

1 Like

@tengig @starmanwarz
Thanks guys!

Haha, I skipped these until just now, because I don’t like harps. Ended up listening anyway and what can I say: I like. Keep it up :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Really? I love harps. At least harp samples.
But fair enough :slight_smile:

Love your work mate!

1 Like

Did you use your 0-Coast in any of these tracks by the way? (I think you have one, right?)

Happy to hear that :slightly_smiling_face:

I own one and I’m a big fan. I didn’t use it in these videos. This is all samples. The synth sounds are mostly single cycle waves (DT factory content). For some bass sounds I sampled single C-notes from Monark and Repro1.
I use the 0-coast in combination with my modular most of the time, but this week I tried it as a bass synth a lot. Also drum sounds can be great. I think I’ll use it more for basic sounds in future as well, DT + 0C will make a great combo for sure.

1 Like