Unfiltered Audio - Battalion (soft drum synth)

Randomization history ! That’s kickass … :partying_face:

All this is really promising ! :pray:

Anyone running Unfiltered Audio plugins on macOS27?

1 Like

We had a single report about two months ago while macOS 27 was in beta that our plugins work perfectly, but the PA installers were broken. I forwarded the report to PA, so hopefully that’s fixed! I haven’t received any further reports beyond that.

4 Likes

I have a new Mac mini that came with macOS 27 and the Plugin Alliance installation manager and the few plugins I’ve opened UA included have been fine. Haven’t done a deep test but all looks ok so far.

2 Likes

Thanks, am in the same boat but it’s been 7+ years since I used a Mac and I’m taking it slow!

Somehow I drifted into “fanboy” mode lol, and ended up creating UA desktop wallpapers (1920x1080) :paintbrush: :framed_picture:

In case anyone is interested having them…

this one:

and:

The forum automatically converts to lossy .jpeg format, so the images here aren’t 100% accurate.
I zipped the original .png files, attached:

WPs.zip (8.8 MB)

5 Likes

Changed the lighting on the second one, now with a stronger blue tint, looks cleaner and less rough:

First one untouched, but still attached again.

WPs2.zip (8.4 MB)

I want to do some more when I got time for, have something with the Battalion icons in the background in mind (already got the icons on the computer).
But it requires some effort, as I have to bring in the ~60 icons individually and arrange them one by one.
So it will probably eat up some time…

2 Likes

Lastly, for the moment, I did some color variations of the second one, quite suitable for a slideshow.
All colors picked directly from Battalion’s default Theme.

WPs_vari1&2.zip (8.1 MB)
WPs_vari3&4.zip (8.6 MB)
WPs_vari5&6.zip (8.8 MB)

(the limit for attaching is 10mb per file, had to split into three .zip files)

3 Likes

That’s such a cool gift. Thanks for making my day kosmonaut. We’ll make a post with a link here to share these and one is going on my wallpaper now. I love the texture. I send you my very best. :raised_hands:

2 Likes

Oh wow, thanks a lot for the kind words :blush:

To make it more comfortable, I’ve put everything in a single .zip archive and will post a cloud-drive link to a download below.
It contains the eight versions of the “Battalion” WP. The very first one (UA-only logo) is not in there, because I want to do a little series of variations for that one, too.

Link >> Proton Drive

1 Like

Ok here’s already a sixpack of the UA-only wallpaper.

The colors are taken from the default themes of these plugins: Battalion, BattleFX, SRRHY7HM and SiLO.
Plus the very first one, and a black&white one, to represent the earlier UA plugins.

Link for download >> Proton Drive

4 Likes

These are really cool, @kosmonaut!

1 Like

Great stuff kosmonaut. Since you’re a graphic designer I’ll share with you a little bit of the brand lore from when we redesigned the logo. Here’s a pdf and some screenshots showing the concept we went with by the designer Daniel Glaser from 2020. Notice the rotational stuff and vertical/mirror “jokes” which I hope to play more with in the future. I still absolutely love what he did here. UA Logo Concept




22 Likes

Thank you for sharing this – really funny! :laughing:

Thank you very much for posting this :blue_heart:

Ok now this is getting spooky trippy… :ghost: :mushroom:

Daniel Glaser??? He created your new logo?? You gotta be kiddin’ lol. That is bonkers in many ways, and considering the context.
Because I know him personally lol. I mean I probably didn’t see or talk to him in like 20 years, but we were born and grew up in the same small town.
He’s a few years younger than me, but from a certain age on we often met at pubs/partys/clubs.

This is NUTS lol, had no idea and NEVER EVER would’ve thought this :exploding_head:
I mean what are the chances…

3 Likes