Uneven gain from Left/Right outputs

did you send it to Elektron? in that case I might be able to ask them what the problem was on yours…

Not yet mate, only just noticed it. It’s only a very slight difference so I will put up with it for now, the £40 postage is putting me off. Flat broke ATM.

i just noticed this issue for the first time, too!

…trying to upload a new jam video and the channels are not even in Ableton. cable swap did nothing.

super weird, but I can just double the track and swap channels with utility. strange behavior, though, indeed.

If you have a OT mkii you need balanced stereo TRS 1/4th cables , then your output will be balanced.

mkI over here with unbalanced 1/4" to RCA cable (to pass through DB4 as an interface.)

just to be clear - my problem is not related to balanced/unbalanced cables… it’s a faulty op amp or something similar (I sent it to a technician who replaced the output with an Elektron replacement part, the problem persisted).
I’m in Argentina so shipping the unit is out of the question… unless one day I make the trip to Sweden.

1 Like

Well it’s not :nerd_face:
That’s what I’m saying… It’s still faulty

I have the same problem with my. I’ve already sent it back for a replacement PCB and I’ve always thought this bias problem is something to do with my cables or Zoom H6. But it’s actually another problem with the OT.