Unclocked

Together with @MoeFerris & @slawa_soloma I am proud to introduce our new event series unclocked. Taking inspiration from @guy and his event series Mama Analog, we wanted to offer a similar concept but in an already established techno club in an inner city environment. Only improvised hardware techno all night long! Live.

Coming with our first event this Friday from the White Noise club (Eberhardstraße 37, 70173 Stuttgart) we invited our first guest @Mutlu_Karakose.
00:00 - 06:00 for 12€.
This idea was greatly born out of this online community so we thought it only appropriate to share it on this online community. We would love to see some fellow elektronauts at our event and do hope it won’t be the last chance.
Cheers :slight_smile:

29 Likes

Very cool! Great to see more of these initiatives. Improvised techno is the future of the genre imho :slight_smile:

9 Likes

This is the Location for Friday🙏

6 Likes

That looks great! If only I didn’t live in the UK (for many reasons…)

7 Likes

looks great, would love to have recordings of the sessions if possible!

4 Likes

Look at all that delicious concrete. Think of the rumble!

All the best for your event!

4 Likes

It’s going to be sick! Unclocked is a great name. All the best!

5 Likes

Stuttgart! I’ll be at work unfortunately (only 2 km away)…:⁠-⁠( Maybe next time then!

3 Likes

It was :fire::fire::fire::rocket::rocket::rocket:

4 Likes

Yours was definitely one of the best live performances I have seen so far.

3 Likes

and only with the those two digis basically… it really blew us all away :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Awesome:) is it recorded?

1 Like

The reasons to leave outweigh the reasons to stay. Ive never known it so bad.

1 Like

we had a camera and audio recording going so I think there will be something

2 Likes

I know, wish I had emigrated when I had the chance :frowning:

1 Like

Thank you very much! :pray:

For those of you who like to mark things down early in their calendar, our live improvised techno event series goes in its next round on 14.04.23. at White Noise (club) Stuttgart. Cheers :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Our second event is in about a month, at the club White Noise (Eberhardstraße 37, 70173 Stuttgart). Alongside @MoeFerris & @slawa_soloma, this time we invited our second guest, Theodor Nordpol.
Improvised live hardware techno
23:00 - 05:00 for 12€.
Cheers :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Oh great, nice there’s something like this in Stuttgart :heart:.

3 Likes

for any elektronauts in stuttgart tonight

live improvised hardware techno all night
23:00-01:00 Theodor Nordpol
01:00-03:00 @MoeFerris & @slawa_soloma
03:00-05:00 Zamal

4 Likes