Unable to clear trig notes

Hi!

My model Samples won’t let me clear a trig note, I press a trig and press play / clear at the same time, I get a message “Clear Trig Note” on the display but nothing happens, the trig is still active.

Any idea what I am missing here?

Thanks
D

Welcome to the forum! Perhaps you’re doing it too quickly? Trying holding down the trig, pressing clear, and then letting go of the trig?

Edit: hang on, perhaps this is an expected behaviour. I.e., you are removing the note associated with the trig but not the trig itself. To remove the trig entirely, just push and release the trig when in record mode and it should disappear.

1 Like

Beware: TRIG + PLAY has two different functions depending on how quickly you hit play after trig. Read here.

1 Like

Thanks Craig, not sure to know what you mean, pushing the trig and releasing when in record mode has no effect. I can’t upload a video but I get a message on the display so it’s supposed to work that way but for some reason nothing changes.

I think you need to press and release fairly quickly to remove trigs. Which is what I assume you want to do – i.e., remove the trig entirely from the sequencer?

1 Like

Like this:

1 Like

That’s a solve, thank you Craig! I wasn’t pressing fast enough obviously :neutral_face:

3 Likes