UltimateSupport Stands

What do you all think of these stands?
Think may be a solution for all the different sizes with large analog
Small digi and medium mk1 and Ot sizes

There’s a couple of threads about these stands. They are a nice solution.
If you search there are some more in depth discussion in those other threads.

1 Like

They look nice but i think they are very expensive for a piece of plastic. 88 Euro for a MDS-100… :frowning:

2 Likes

Yeah I know but I’ve not found anything else that can fit thee different sizes like these ones

I use 2 of those not stacked but side to side. 2 digis fit well on one and the spacer in the middle separates them just enough so the protection lids can be added on top. Nice materials and solid build. In the future will add the stack add-on

1 Like

Awesome I wanted to hear from someone that had them.
Just wanted to hear they were solid build being they are plastic

They are plastic but don’t think cheap feel - solid, hard plastic with matte feel on top and not something you can bend. wherever screws are involved there are metal inserts so the screwing is all metal affair. I bought them for 70 a piece and I think its a fair price.

2 Likes

They are super solid especially if you are using the lock in system, everything stays nicely in place. The stands also don’t have give when you press down on buttons and stuff. I use them two tier, Monomachine on top and digitakt, tascam dp06, reverb machine on the bottom shelf.
My criteria when I was looking for stands was no need for screws and room to use the deck saver covers. This fit that pretty well.
My gripes are they are quite large. Looking at the dimensions before hand don’t really give a good impression of how much space they take up on a desk. And the top shelf feels like it’s a little too far back.

1 Like

This is my set up thinking 2 double row ones could fit all five
and would make it look better on a different desk

1 Like

Two double rows should fit all five. The MKII machines will likely have to reside on the top shelf to accommodate their depth and the rails need to be removed to fit both digis on a single shelf.

1 Like

Thanks, yeah they do look big probably wouldn’t fit on this desk.
How far back are the top ones still usable?

So I’m kinda short only 5’6” but keeping my Monomachine on the top tier, using the top row of encoders tends to feel reachy and cause fatigue.

2 Likes

Ok thanks hopefully can see them in the shop before I go ahead a buy them.
Cheers!