UK Midlands Meetup

Peakynauts

1 Like

You have my sympathies.

1 Like

I live in Notts so will definitely be heading down to the Chameleon for this!

1 Like

Four !!

So I don’t drive. Had a driving test in November 2019, failed it. Then next day had an interview in Loughborough, got the job… then Covid hit once I moved here.

It seems semi cosmopolitan with students around… but when its not term time… Jesus Cripes!!!

Too many sporty bastards around these parts also… It’s not far off hell for me.

I’m literally in the centre in a flat. Can’t afford a mortagage so stuck to renting. I’m actually earning more money than I ever have but feel like I’m slumming it hard.

It’s not that bad really. One or two nice pubs at least. Has me conflicted.

1 Like

Yeah, it empties out pretty hard in summer. There’s definitely much worse places in the world, I actually quite like it round here. But then I live in Barrow, which is actually quite nice, so…

I did my driving test in Loughborough, piece of piss it was.

I lived in Leicester for a while years ago, worked in two towns, Mountsorrel, and Coalville. They must be the edges of nowhere.

I live the other side of the river from Mountsorrel. Coalville is the worst.

1 Like

Yh exactly

1 Like

Yh Coalville is shocking. Spent a lot of time there as my grandma lived there. The odd thing about Coalville is it has one of the best trance nights in the country, so people travel for hours to get there.

2 Likes

Awesome, say hi at the Chameleon. I’m the tall guy with a beard. Not that this narrows things down much for that audience.

I think it’s entirely appropriate that Coalville plays host to one of the country’s biggest trance nights.

4 Likes

Ha ha good dig

1 Like

Any Notts crew heading to this tonight? Electronic Music Open Mic (Nottingham)

1 Like

Sat opposite the bugger eating a pie mate

Ha ha ! Enjoy the pie - heading down there in an hour or so.

1 Like

I’ll be the guy that looks like Techno viking let himself go hanging around with fat Andy Garcia.

2 Likes

That could be almost the entire populous of the Chameleon ! I’ll be the bloke in my photo but more grey !

1 Like

Oh yeah, I’m also a dog

2 Likes

Shouldn’t be too tricky to spot a seven foot rave Garcia with a staffy head! … i’ll find you man !

1 Like