UDO Audio Super 6 Binaural Synth

Check out the udo forum, looks like it is a bug.

3 Likes

Oh wow I didn’t even know there was a udo forum! Thank you!

Yeah, there seems to be problems with the DIN midi for recording into a daw as well. I have issues in Live and Logic. Love the sound of this thing though and George has been getting smashed with work but promises an update soon.

1 Like

We might get a desktop version for Superbooth…!

I find this very tempting as I was never keen about the Super 6 keyboard, neither feel nor range wise.

2 Likes

wow, very intriguing. Yes, think you may be right about a desktop version, not sure they have had enough time to create something totally different like a drum machine etc as yet.

Maybe??

13 Likes

By the power of gray skull

1 Like

Wow, love it.

Sexy.

If the price is right, this thing is definitely on my to buy list!

Would love a black version!

2 Likes

nice one! reminds me of Virus Snow :smiley:

edit: wooden side panes would be nice too

2 Likes

That module would be a dream come true.

I have the money waiting.

It kind of reminds me of Microfreak as well. I think it’s because it’s at two levels sort of like microfreak and it’s Keybed

1 Like

They might of found a nice sweet spot for a analog poly desktop. Should be way cheaper than the Sequential P5. At least I’m hoping.

I guess I’m in a minority of 1 here in thinking that’s kinda fugly.

It looks likes a panel from a 1980s electronic home organ. Sorry.
Great sounding synth though :slight_smile:

Someone corrected me on that before. Not pure analog. FPGA, but lovely sounding all the same.

Yeah, but the controls on my Super 6 always seem a bit too spread out. I’ll be on one side, then need to look down to the other side, which is a long reach if I’m leaning the other way. I wonder if the fugly might feel more comfortable. Given that its keyboard offers no advantage compared to what I already have (and will have—people know what I mean here), S6KB getting swapped out for an S6DT might be desirable, though I doubt I’d take the trouble and accept the financial hit from the transaction costs. I wonder if UDO will add polychain…

2 Likes

https://youtu.be/8Ss9bhybQ2A

They only have 6 subscribers :cry:

What’s the price? £1500 I’d guess?

I think the YT channel is brand new with that first teaser video.