Trigger Probability ALL tracks at once?

In the Model Cycles I think to remember that the trigger chance is also set to work on all channels at once, like a chance for the pattern instead of single track… is this missing from Digitone?

1 Like

You could use Ctrl-All to adjust probability on non-p-locked steps on all tracks at once. At least I’m, pun unintended, 99% sure that’s possible.

(By non-p-locked, I mean all trigs not already p-locked to a trig condition)

5 Likes

Thanks Craig, the feature on the Cycles gives out so much in terms of variations on a single pattern… will check your suggestion

1 Like

F. …ng amzing… it works! :slight_smile:

1 Like

YES! Have fun! :slightly_smiling_face:

Edit: BTW, if you wanted to keep, say, your kick unaffected as you change the probabilities of all tracks, p-lock them to 100%

2 Likes

Thanks, I was about to get a Cycles back but now is naaaahh :wink:

1 Like

FWIW, on the Cycles the Chance parameter is per track as well, but you can use control all to adjust it for the whole pattern.

3 Likes

Totally! Only problem is (for keeping some trigs intact) 100% isn’t currently possible until there’s a FW update. As soon as you move the Chance knob, the nearest option is 99% :cry:

2 Likes

I think you can use a -fill if you aren’t using your fill or a -pre if your trigs are spaced out, to get a 100% trig chance.

1 Like