Transfer compatible with MacOs 10.11.6?

Hello ! New to this Forum ! I have a MacBook Pro mid 2010 running MacOs 10.11.6. Since i cannot use Transfer 1.4 (use only with MacOs 10.12), where can i find older versions of Transfer in order to update my Digitone with the new Firmware Update ? Or is there another legit way to do the update ? Best, Giorgos.

Have you tried using 1.4 on your computer? For a long time the Transfer page said minimum OS was 10.11.

If not, you can find 1.2.2 on the internet archive here: Support | Elektron

@plastic_pizza Thanks for answering ! I’ve tried donwloading Transfer 1.4 and it cannot be installed…

I visited Internet Archive and it shows “The Wayback Machine has not archived that URL.” I guess Transfer 1.2.2 is not there…

Wayback may not have archived the zip, but the link to the zip itself on elektron.se seems to work.

1 Like

@bibenu @plastic_pizza thank you SO much people ! :sunny: Best, Giorgos

2 Likes

In case anyone can’t use Transfer at all, I successfully used the alternative upgrade mode, through the FUNC-restart bootloader, and standard SysEx transfer (NB: DIN MiDI, not USB).

1 Like

I finished up resorting to sysex for firmware update my recent model:samples purchase …. Couldn’t see a way to do it via transfer 1.4. (I didn’t find I needed the special boot mode though.)