Track 2 muting scenes and other tracks. Help!

I don’t 100% understand the test mode either… but when I prodded some things in there, most of the buttons had a consistent response but the combos that were causing me issues stood out as responding differently.

I guess this means the buttons are okay and not a hardware issue, but the way the combo information is received is incorrect.

Elektron support claim that it is known and fixed for the next firmware update but no one knows when that will be (assuming your bug is related to mine)

Yeah, same thing here.

The test mode says everything is ok and then I have the light show I can’t comprehend.

Hey @Elektron ! It would be nice if you add more info about the test mode in the next manual update please. Thank you!

@Bloop I will eagerly wait for that update. I was kind of freaking out thinking it was the hardware but by seeing other user reports I can sleep a little bit better.

I am pretty sure it all started after the 1.40A firmware update. The weird thing is that it was months after it, not right away.

I don’t recall any issue when I first got it around a year ago, first noticed with 1.40 update around December on mine.

I was a bit concerned at first too, but so far every firmware update I’ve experienced has exceed expectations so I have faith!

Indeed. But look at what just happened to me.

Has it also happened to you?

Not like that! But it is encoder B that I have weird stuff happening with…