TouchOSC parameter editor for MD / works with MCL too

Hi there, I thought maybe some of you might be interested in trying out a TouchOSC editor for MD for your tablet. You need to have a MIDI interface for your tablet though - or add OSC mapping in the attached TouchOSC templates to be able to connect wireless to your PC and then via MIDI down to your MD, I think. The second file works with your MCL and MD’s base channels set to 10-13 (as for MCL) - some MCL minimal configuration is needed.

The templates here are some prototypes really; XY controllers send two CCs with one touch, for example, the first red square for BD will have X axis for pitch and Y axis for decay (or the other way round ;); red squares are for synthesis, green ones for effects and yellow for routing. 3 rows x 4 squares x 2XY correspond to 3 parameter pages with knobs A-H. Blue is for volume, and you can choose tracks at the top.

Controllers are not described by design to promote happy accidents and “into-the-unknown” or “I don’t know what I am doing here” type of sound design approach.

Feel free to use/modify/remix the things as you wish. I hope you’ll have fun with it!
MD01-04.tosc (17.0 KB) MD10-13.tosc (17.0 KB)

1 Like