Torso T1 Algorithmic Sequencer

Pre-orders are open for the next T-1 batch

The latest T-1 batch sold out almost instantly and we were once again blown away by the support. We are putting all our efforts into producing more units, but are like most other manufacturers affected by the global chip shortage.

Due to the current market situation and demand, we are now offering pre-orders for the next batch.

Pre-orders are available at our website and will ship in August 2022

2 Likes

Also, they mentioned that a major new firmware update is on the horizon. No details, though.

4 Likes

And this !

Oh, and we are adding a free T-1 carry case for all pre-orders!

1 Like

I would like to preorder a Torso T1. Do I have to pay now, or is the amount due in august ?

Whaaaat? They did do the CC tracks? Hahahaha

Understood secondhand (upinthisthread) that it was not in the plans. But happy they decided to do it. Looking forward!

1 Like

1 Like

That would open a whole new world of possibilities for me, although I don’t see how it’s possible with the current interface.

I find the T-1 already quite blackboxish (as in: I have no clue where I’m doing what nor what actually happens or why).

Maybe that can be fixed in software so I actually can see what’s going on…?

New video just got out.

same… but I’ll give it another go.

Anybody here beta tester? Or is it for everyone?

3 Likes

That’s a plus in my book as I bought this to generate “mostly controllable happy accidents”.

Indeed. A few more buttons would have been nice though … those button combinations are sometimes verrryyy acrobatic :sweat_smile:

I´m really not digging these artist video that they put out…But I like the Torso a lot

1 Like

Yup… more tips&tricks …feature previews would be cooler. At least a tiny walkthrough how it’s done maybe.

I like this demo/video:

youtube video chords

would love to see a breakdown/tutorial on how he did this (in the video it goes rather fast)

6 Likes

That is definitely the best video I’ve seen showing the melodic part of the T-1.

1 Like

The first part made it seem like my speakers were broken in a bad way. And the second part made me feel like I was playing Wipeout in the 90s.

8 Likes

Yeah – the sounds reminded me of this:

5 Likes

OMG that’s horrific haha.

https://torsoelectronics.com/resources/t-1-beta-changelog/

so anybody looked into the beta firmwares with CC? Is it fun?

1 Like

Oh thank god.

I thought it was just me.

2 Likes

I’ve waited for this one !

• Banks can be saved without stopping playback.