Tiptop Audio - Art

Tiptop Audio ART

The first thing ART does is establish a new signal in Eurorack systems, just like CV Gate and 1V/Oct now we add ART. ART is not just a new signal but allows for development of previously impossible products that pass through traditional barriers and make Eurorack more capable. An entire product line of ART based modules is in development at Tiptop Audio right now as shown at Superbooth 23. We can’t wait to get it to you, but we still have an intensive beta testing program to complete before release.

5 Likes

This is a step forward.looks amazing

1 Like

Polyphonic patch cables! Oh wow. I will definitely be checking this out some more.

1 Like

Sounds gooood

Hopefully they either license or open source the signal technology. Does anyone know about this ?

List of the modules from TipTop so far :

• OCTOPUS – ART interface 18 HP
  • ATX 1 VCO – analogue saw VCO 8 HP
  • VORTEX – ART wavetable dual-oscillator module for building polyphonic patches 8 HP
  • CONTROL PATH – Envelope and VCA module 8 HP
  • POLYTIP – a new modular patch cable allowing the transfer of multiple audio signals
  • VORTEX 6 – a six-voice wavetable module inspired by the PPG Wave 2.2 with an SD card slot 20 HP
  • OCTOPASS – an eight-voice 24 dB LPF module based on the 2044 filter 20 HP
  • OCTOSTAGES – an eight-voice analogue envelope module 20 HP
  • HEXAGAIN – a six-voice polyphonic VCA and mixer 12 HP
  • OCTO I/O – POLYTIP I/O interface module 6 HP
2 Likes

This was my immediate thought as well. Looks awesome, but if no plan for other manufacturers to integrate than it seems like a dead end. One of the big appeals of eurorack modular is being able to mix and match stuff from different builders.

3 Likes

Well, TipTop is now shipping ART modules and bundled systems to retailers (Perfect Circuit, Sweetwater, and B&H all have them in stock).

e.g. Tiptop Audio The Analog Bundle S1 - Perfect Circuit