Tips on adding HPF to live setup

The Bozak Iso-X2. Just looked it up and it costs more than an Analog Heat so its probably way overkill for just a sparkle box at the end of a hardware chain but it sounds and feels like nothing I’ve used before. When I dj I’m usually all over the EQs doing long blends and somehow this single 4 band EQ meshes everything together in a way that makes the tracks sound like they were written to be mixed together, so I feel it will have a similar effect for playing out your own music as well. I’ve not really had any deep moments with the EQ though so I can’t say for certain that it is a must have, just that in the world of DJ mixer with HP/LP filters its nice to have another more HiFi option floating about in your head.

1 Like

The T-Res is wonderful (and chaotic!) and stereo but unless I’m missing a hidden feature then it’s low-pass filtering only.

1 Like

Maybe checkout the Pioneer RMX-1000 or -500, or the EFX-1000 or -500 on the cheap.

I picked up am EFX-500 a while back specifically for the 3-band isolator. It’s got a serviceable delay and a couple other decent performance effects. The newer RMX units blown it out of the water, but have prices to match.