Tips for Rytm

Do you have any tips for bringing my rhythm to life? if you could give me all the tips you use I am a taker cordially :heart:

Oldies but Goldies …

3 Likes

Basic trick : plock the velocity in live Rec mode.
Use the velocity fade on retrigs.

4 Likes

copy and paste patterns and make changes on it, then make a chain, if you got 4 patterns with 64 each, add some look trigs to each step, obviously have to play with the scene and perf mode.

That is my way to write a song…

Saludos,

2 Likes
  • Tap in your beats via Live Rec (at least snare)

• Fast exp LFO on Amp Vol or Pitch.

• Subtle use of LFO on Amp Env parameters

• playing with compressor and drive adds a lot, if you have something running in your pattern go to the comp/distortion page and mangle the settings a bit, there’s no GR meter unfortunately but you’ll hear it when it all comes together, so think of the comp as creative effect.
  • set the reverb/delay on PRE comp, this will add volume and weight to the fx as well.
  • try playing with the fx track, plock stuff, distortion symmetry, comp settings.
  • use param slides, it’s easy to make param slide just by holding a trig and hitting the [H] bank button, the trig should light up in blue.
  • you can use individual outs to CV IN to create additional envelopes/lfos/crazy modulation macros.

so many things you can do with it tbh…

1 Like

So many great tips on this channel

https://youtube.com/@ExpectResistance

3 Likes

Without a touch of distortion my rytm sounds a bit lifeless.

2 Likes

+1

1 Like