This is why I love you all

Even miserable gits are welcomed! Haha. I think this forum applies it’s code fairly and appropriately and that’s why it’s one of my favorite places to visit on the internet. Cheers.

1 Like

I was talking about Fleuws post - that’s where the plural in ‘Are you guys serious’ was coming from. So no strawman. As to the rest - let’s just agree to disagree.

Other places exist?

3 Likes

We should be loved here! Some days some of us spend more time on this forum then cuddling their partner :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

even the slightest hint of moral misstep gets flagged here lol

3 Likes

I wish Elektronauts would be in reality a bar, where you could hang out and do the same as you do here, but with some drinks + food.

11 Likes

Shouldn’t that be “Dad, don’t do drugs!”?

I must be an outcast coz not one of the b******* or b****** in here has offered me a drink, not even a virtual one. Or maybe I’m being paranoid and everyone goes Dutch?

2 Likes

This forum feels like an actual hobby group. “Moral missteps” meaning hateful or rude behaviour would not be tolerated in an IRL group since people are there to relax, not to listen to some asshole either trying to stir some shit up or just being so socially inept to annoy or insult people. Thats what makes this a good forum.

10 Likes

Love all you guys , really fun space to talk elektron stuff and general musings. Its greet to meet with people wanting to achieve a similar thing and helping ourselves through the journey.

2 Likes

And a Performance Booth.

3 Likes

Great community for sure. Lots of nice people providing a wealth of knowledge. Much love to you all

6 Likes

would it still be the same though? the Mods might have more to do compared to what they already do on here :smile_cat:

…but yeaah, it would be nice if this place was actually real, where one could meet up and have a chat, a drink and a laugh…cheers everyone :beers:

2 Likes

It’s kind of a shame that we never sorted out a London meet up of any kind. There are bars near me with back rooms (with PA) for hire, could easily have had a jam, a chat and a drink.

Maybe in the future it’ll be possible.

1 Like

that’s not what i was referring to… you’re taking my example to the extreme, i’m not defending hate speech here.

i dream of IRL communities with anonymous report buttons, it would make everything so much easier

love is the law.
so, we implement it here.

1 Like

I met some people from a music forum at a pub once. It was OK. We didn’t hang out again, they were significantly younger than I was. Its funny I thought we would have a lot in common but gear was pretty much the only thing. We didn’t even have similar music tastes.

4 Likes

Also, I’m much more interesting in whatever font this is than in real life.

6 Likes

…it’s gettin’ hot in here…

1 Like

I’m not Talking about hate speech, I’m Talking about being insensitive or a jerk. But yeah hate speech, sure why not but the thing is I havent seen any here ever, not even in the hidden messages.

Do you have serifs in real life?

1 Like