The Syntakt Feature Request Thread

Just like any other software MIDI sequencer. The advantage of writing your own is that you have full control over the interface and feature set. The disadvantage is… that you have to write your own…

1 Like

that’s actually a good one !!! Internally
switch between headphone or additional output.

1 Like

I wish they’d send track audio over class compliant USB

Mixing the tracks through iPad/AUM would be amaze

3 Likes

i still like to see a hardware D/A converter output splitter (overbridge in a box)

Like the Overhub, but as a hardware audio interface splitting the usb multis into analog outputs for further connectivity to e,g. a mixer or feeding into an FX signal chain? (or straight into modular?)

Out of the box, no computer
(an adapter of sorts)

7 Likes

I would love that too, but I think it’s too niche of a product. Best bet is that some third party fans make it, like MCL

1 Like

Something like this:

Unfortunately not that easy, very expensive, and it introduces latency.
Nice concept though.

1 Like

Same here, eq, fx, layering, etc.
Maybe get a Digitone Keys at some point in time (before they’re all sold out) They’ve got individual outputs. And it’s good for multi mapping, has a few extra knobs and ( ! ) modwheel/Pitchbend. Just take out a saw and a soldering gun to make it a little desktop module version :wink:

14.3 SYSEX DUMP
14.3.1 SYSEX SEND -> add CHAIN
14.3.2 SYSEX RECEIVE -> add CHAIN
:wink:

1 Like

Kind of ridiculous to request before I even have one in hand but…….

-kits most of all. Seems a no brainer for a drum computer

-more machines, toms, more claps
(I predict UW will be a no go though)

-deeper synth parameters

-one wacky non-elektron style request would be to have a record take sans bpm. Like step record but in ‘real’ time. More or less, a midi looper is what I’m wanting but just for the first take.

Edit: slides and track mutes would be very useful, as well

9 Likes

1, A ‘polyphony machine’ combines 3/4 tracks and allows you to sequence these on just one track, rather than having to sequence the polyphony over multiple tracks to achieve this, like you do currently.

2, Ability to save chains.

3, Arpeggiator

8 Likes

a ut sina machine,plus some wave folding and lpg(maybe not because track filter already there)
instant west coast

1 Like

Song mode.

2 Likes

And

1. love the device and there’s lots of explore and feels very flushed out.

But some reasonable requests

A) more machines :stuck_out_tongue:
B) ability to assign LFOs across tracks (aka machinedrum).

5 Likes

Couple of more requests:

• The DT chorus. It makes any FM sound better and the ST seems to be (nearly) all about FM.
  • Relative p-locks. For example, to lock in +20% filter cutoff on a step rather than the absolute value. That way you could open up the filter and the p-lock note would still stand out relative to the other notes.
15 Likes

This is brilliant on the Norand Mono and now I want it everywhere.

3 Likes

I love the feature set as is, but it would be really nice to have additional fx like flanger, chorus or bitcrusher, maybe as filter types if there is no other free ux space or processing power (these FM based machines don’t necessarily need the multimode filter in all cases anyway).

13 Likes

Yes please, would be very handy

Yep! Been wanting something like this for ages…

3 Likes

SY Tone
Rename Parameter H from “Overdrive” to “Texture”
Rotate knob clockwise: Overdrive (from 0-64)
Rotate knob counter-clockwise: Bit Rate Reduction (0-64)

Come on, guys…You know you want bit rate reduction on those FM basses. Be honest with yourself. = )

@myhrman @ThomasJ @goestatron

8 Likes