The perfect sample pack for your Digitakt?

Hey @korpinen, great, good to know :slight_smile:

1 Like

Acoustic, Natural soundscapes. Voices, Environment, ambience Nature
Piano and nylon guitar loops. Marimba loops etc pp

3 Likes

Great suggestion @plusn, noted thanks :slight_smile:

Honestly the single cycle waves of adventure kid was a treasure for me.

With sources such as pianos,strings and so many more combined with resampling,I find my self working just with them lately when I want leads,pads,arp style sounds or anything really.

For drums,idk,everything that passes through Digitakt filter,overdrive and reverb/delay ends up sounding good to me.

Here it is,in case you haven’t heared of it.

2 Likes

Thanks @WallBrown, If you read my initial post, what I’m asking is peoples opinions on what would make a perfect sample pack for the Digitakt. I’m aware of the Adventure Kid single cycles pack and I’m happy you’re getting so much out of it.

Is single cycles all you’re after?
Are there any other type of sample packs you could see yourself spend money on?

Cheers!

1 Like

Hi @DEEPMOSES

Yes truth is that for my “synth” sounds I really like the SCW logic.It has so much to give and experiment with,the size is really negligible on the storage and the combinations are endless.

Plus I think that it makes the best use of resampling,like using 3 tracks to compose a chord,then resample it and also the pitch range that you can get out of them is bigger than what you can do with samples.

For drum samples I honestly went with my already sculpted bank I use and have used in my productions.

Most samples I tend to buy due to my style of production is vocals.I really like to stretch my mind on how to set them up using conditional trigs.

I guess I love a bit of compositional “pain” in times :joy:

Thank you for trying to provide in the community my friend :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Not sure what that is

Ok, thats something I can work with :wink:

1 Like

I think they meant single cycle waves?

3 Likes

SCW, single cycle waves…got it :+1:

1 Like

cold wave, synth-wave, italo disco, dream pop :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nice suggestion!

What elements are more important to u if any…

Drums (One shots)?
Melodics (Stabs, Pads, Bass etc…)?
Loops?
Other?

Are demo patterns for the Digitakt a selling point for you?

Cheers! :slight_smile:

These comments are based on my very short experience in the field:

• Drums are cool, but I think that’s the type of sample that is easiest found.
  • Melodics and single cycle waves are what I look for mostly in a pack. Specially samples from hardware that is difficult to own (high price or ancient).
  • I don’t like loops. I prefer to build my own loops and patterns given simplier pieces.
  • Vocals. I think it’s difficult to create good generic vocals. I’m fortunate enough to live with someone who can sing reasonably well, but I look for vocal samples from time to time.

Sounds in addition to samples are a great addition. I recently bought elektronisounds digitakt bundle, and I like it very much. I don’t think complete patterns are necessary. The default ones in the digitakt are cool to get you started, but once you learn how to use it, I don’t think they are a great addition.

Another thing that I find cool is some kind of example, that you can listen before buying.

1 Like

Just copped that Lo-Fi House joint. The kicks sound great for hip-hop/boom-bap. Thanks for the 40% discount too!

1 Like

Thanks @Daevlor, glad you like it!

Thanks for the detailed feedback, much appreciated!

I think this will go near the top of my list :slight_smile:

Yes, I find that finding good vocal samples that are copyright free are hard to find also

I find this interesting, can you elaborate on the sounds in this pack? my understanding that it’s just samples saved as sounds and that no additional parameter tweaking has been done to the sample? Or am I wrong?

If so I don’t really see the point in this. Personally I don’t need my samples to also be saved as sounds UNLESS I’ve actually edited the sound from it’s raw sample form. I guess it comes down to individual workflow preferences. :slight_smile:

On the other hand I have made a lot of very nice sounds, so I could easily make an Ambient pack for example that has a bunch of samples as well as sounds.

Ok good to know (that would save me a lot of time, lol)

For sure, I’ve made sure to include demo tracks with my sample packs, if you haven’t already you can check them out here:

YSWB1JXKH6 This code will get you 40% off but I think it runs out today…

I’ve just bought the Lo-Fi House pack using this code. For the price, I think I can make a good use of it. Thank you for the effort!

Elektronisounds pack have tweaked sounds indeed, and they are very cool. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9EBfCxYADY

1 Like

Thanks for supporting, it really helps!
And thanks for all the feedback, new packs will be coming very soon

Ok, that makes a lot more sense in that case :slight_smile:
I’ll work towards including sounds also :+1:

Hey i thought the patterns were a nice touch. I haven’t used them yet but why not? Last night I went through some of my first projects on the DT and a lot of the samples were missing, and I just started adding new samples and ended up with a nice potential new song, using those same old patterns, that was totally different to the one I had done.

Can’t wait for new sample packs from you guys!

1 Like

Thanks Phillip, I thought so too.
Personally if the patterns are well programmed they would make a welcome addition to a Digitakt sample pack. Like you say using the sequence data with new samples could yield interesting results.
And it’s a great way for newbies to deconstruct patterns and learn I think.

Thanks again, watch this space :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey everyone!

First off we want to give a big THANK YOU to everyone who bought our sample packs so far! Thank you for supporting us, it really helps!

Today we release something a little different Q:TECHNO, a loop pack for modern techno production.

Q:TECHNO is a collection of 50 techno loops, including powerful kicks, crispy hats, percussion and music loops designed to kick start your creativity and give you a solid groove to build out into a full track.

Inside you will find:

10 x Hat Loops
10 x Kick Loops
10 x Percussion Loops
10 x Straight Music Loops
10 x Polymetric Music Loops

More info and Demos:

Click on the “Share” button and receive 20% off your purchase or combine with other packs for more discounts.

Keep Creating!

Jessica_Saves ❤

1 Like