The off topic part of this thread

‘Tis is the effect of global financial capitalism. Since 2008, just under 95% of the growth on GDP have gone to the top 1%…average salaries have actually slightly fallen in the same period while real estate prices around the world have reached an all time high on average.

In other words, you’re being exploited bro :slight_smile: (we all are :wink: )

1 Like

Hausland, you almost sound like you know what youre talking about.

Thanks man, I almost do.

yes but the other hand at the moment you have extremely low interest on real estate here in Europe and if you make a fixed-interest-contract you will win over time

1 Like

Not to derail this thread but not quite. An EU wide law was passed last year that gives the right to banks to renegotiate long term mortgages every ten years. So even if you fix a super low interest rate for your mortgage over 35 years contractually and everything, the bank has the RIGHT to renegotiate with you in 10 years time. So it is no different in Europe now (unfortunately) to the Anglo-Saxon system.

Also, the low interest rates are part of the problem, as the financial sector is overburdening the real economy with interest payments on expected value. Currently there is over 6x more money supply on our planet than all (known) infrastructural and natural resources above and below ground combined! What we need is HIGHER interest rates to cool down the sector but if rates were to go up, we would risk the global economy faltering, so yeah, buy away that 2 bedroom flat for 600k :wink:

To bring it back on track, I want an Octatrack Mk2 and a Rev2 from Santa.

1 Like

Yeah it feels great. I don’t know how anybody expects me not to be depressed when the whole world around me is literally mad. The way we all act and think is disgraceful and just straight up… mad

1 Like