Beat me to the punch!:joy:

2 Likes

Pair of classics

1 Like

Her Face Forms in Summertime

1 Like

This one for me :heart:

5 Likes

Personally I didn’t like accelerator, sounds like a different band to me, anything from lifeforms onwards except maybe the amorphous androgynous stuff which I wasn’t much for either
Blackhill transmitter stuff is decent

1 Like

Glass is one of many favorites.
For years I tought it was called In a state of permanent abyss due to some weird labeling on the CD.

And this one, that reminds me of my late dog, Lucas.

3 Likes

Always loved how that track Glass is so bubbly. It’s fun to listen to their stuff and pick out how they chose samples and used analog and digital synthesis equally. This track with its horn and bass samples, weird vocaloid synth part from the K2000, etc.

1 Like

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Synthi/Digitana - Halia (FSOL Collaboration)

Another ‘pre fsol’… classic from my early raving days

5 Likes

ISDN, everything on the cd

4 Likes

Yeah brilliant

3 Likes

good to see all the usual suspects here, quality releases.

i’m gonna throw in this mantronix remix, solid devastating augmentation of the original. one for a big rave.

4 Likes

Papua New Guinea, mainly because I lived through the rave scene in the UK and it was such a seminal record with a lot of great memories.

3 Likes

this just got thrown up at me, very sweet.

2 Likes

Kurtis Mantronik released a version of this himself too called, One Time I think. I played them back to back on a vinyl only radio show a few months back.

Bad ass tune.

2 Likes

I think that’s a great description of Amorphous Androgynous in general! As much as I love FSOL, when The Isness came out I just couldn’t stop listening to it.

2 Likes

Fuuuck me. You seen the prices of the vinyl of this, £280 !! Great track though

1 Like

Remember the lifeforms vhs

9 Likes

Real demoscene vibe off that :slight_smile:

1 Like