The (fantasy) Syntakt Feature Request Thread .. [pre-Launch topic]

These threads are great and all, but probably better to just email elektron directly.

• sarcasm *

50% more takt

Love my Syntakt so far! the subvertives trigs are a great idea but I’d loved to see them jumping instead of blue. Maybe a future formware update ? like, with actual matter ?

Anyway, great stuff!

5 Likes

… and request from my friend - please add 4wheeldrive and a flamethrower

As we say in the business, “you gotta be ahead of the curve”. I agree with no sampler as Elektron already has a price range for all parties interested in their workflow. If they’ve been listening, maybe they implemented some of the features people were asking for in other products. I just hope it’s not $2000 out the gate like the Perkons…

Also “speculation machine” sounds like a good name for an EP.

I will make another request…more of a manual improvement.

It would be awesome if the documenter didn’t assume a knowledge of in-depth calculus in order to operate the Syntakt.

1 Like

but will it have MPE??

I just want to be able to adjust brightness of the rainbow :rainbow: OLED display. It’s too bright and colorful right now.

1 Like

I just want more machines, the MnM machines are great, but throw in some other synthesis methods, granular hits for instance. Synthesis drum sounds which can be picked apart like stretched to infinity…

I’d really like to have adjustable control over the strength of the haptic feedback on the 16 pads. Maybe it’s just my unit, but I can see the pads visibly popping off the surface. Seems a little over the top, particularly considering each pad already displays internet memes that are related to the sound of that track on their individual OLED screens.

1 Like

Lmao why is this even a thread yet?

2 Likes

FS: US syntakt. Mint condition. Opened box. Everything included.

5 Likes

Put a Polyend tracker in there

1 Like

how much do you want?

Don’t know if I’m in the right thread, but is anyone else having problems syncing the ST with ableton live via midi clock? I can’t get it to work on my new M2 MacBookTouch. Can anyone help?

3 Likes

I really regret selling my ST. Couldn’t gel with it, but now I start missing that unique ST flavor and will probably add it to my setup again. Just hoping for a black version, maybe the MK2?

8 Likes

Ok… my AnalogSyn is starting to show its age, despite its more resent than ST what about replacement?

Why do we need a second thread to speculate on an unreleased or unannounced item?

2 Likes

We don’t, it’s just silly

2 Likes

Am i the only one to complain about the sound quality of ST ?

1 Like