The (fantasy) Syntakt Feature Request Thread .. [pre-Launch topic]

FS: US syntakt. Mint condition. Opened box. Everything included.

5 Likes

Put a Polyend tracker in there

1 Like

how much do you want?

Don’t know if I’m in the right thread, but is anyone else having problems syncing the ST with ableton live via midi clock? I can’t get it to work on my new M2 MacBookTouch. Can anyone help?

3 Likes

I really regret selling my ST. Couldn’t gel with it, but now I start missing that unique ST flavor and will probably add it to my setup again. Just hoping for a black version, maybe the MK2?

8 Likes

Ok… my AnalogSyn is starting to show its age, despite its more resent than ST what about replacement?

Why do we need a second thread to speculate on an unreleased or unannounced item?

2 Likes

We don’t, it’s just silly

2 Likes

Am i the only one to complain about the sound quality of ST ?

1 Like

Song mode

4 Likes

We are in difficult times, where the understanding of priorities is not listened to. Visually we approach the holograms, medically we arrived at the fecal transplant … MUSICALLY this stagnates with the production and reproduction of old synths and rare are the new approaches for sequencers and the possibilities of synthesis

1 Like

I request empty hardware with machine subscription model, each machine costing 100USD.

2 Likes

Musically we arrived at the fecal transplant decades ago

1 Like

Syntakt for sale, ex users BOC and John Shuttleworth, still has there most recent work for there new albums inside, PM me bidding starts at £3000

1 Like

Ya I can’t get Overbridge to recognize the ST.
MBP 2018 Mojave. 🥲

1 Like

Octatrack / Mono type effects! Like the expanded chorus, flanger, phaser, maybe even comb filter? Felt the effects on the more recent machines have been kinda eh

And overbridge, of course

1 Like
  • “Make song” button.

Plz elektron I dont want to make music i just want to press a button and get rich and famous.

3 Likes
  1. MIDI file support
  2. A normal filesystem
  3. Polyphony
  4. A battery
1 Like

power handle?! maybe?

1 Like

:yawning_face: