The Behringer Gear-in-progress Thread

Waiting ever since it was previewed. Really hoping it’s the proton

What’s with the radar ?

I’m waiting for model 15.does anybody know the rumours about the release date ?

1 Like

Same. I regret selling my Grandmother, and the prices leapt just after I did.

2 Likes

I was dreaming about matriarch until prices were raised .

1 Like

I’m waiting for the Proton, but also interested in MS-1 mkII and BCR32 controller, if it ever becomes reality.

I’m interested in the model 15 as well. I want a grandmother but don’t have the room so this should scratch that itch!

3 Likes
7 Likes

Yaaassssss

1 Like

When I doubt my own hearing I love to entertain myself reading the comments under Behringer videos.

1 Like

I just like when people are excited, sound wise can’t really tell online

if the $99 price quotes im seeing in articles are right then im so hyped for one of these. pretty much exactly the kind of little desktop synth ive wanted

1 Like

well … this is a punchy machine for its size … does it do the grit though ?

4 Likes

This is the beginning of ubiquity. Behringer better be prepared for volume. The various Mini series they have on the way, and then the even less expensive Micro series, will sell to the everyone. Tweens and teens, and markets around the world, and as baubles for regular synth buyers. Also watch people hack and circuit bend them too.

1 Like

i’m all for it. i’m a ‘never modular’ person but these scratch the itch for inexpensive, small format instruments i can swap in and out depending on needs. i always have a spot in my liveset chain reserved for some kind of mini synth: a T-8 for acid, S-1 for 101, and now the VS for… a lot else!

1 Like

https://maffez.com/?page_id=17

speaking of mods maffez has detailed mod notes and sound examples of many Behringer synths well worth checking out.

3 Likes

The few i know of beside the Pro VS and Victor.

AKS Mini
CS Mini
Hiro Tribe Mini
JT-4000 Micro
Model D Mini
Saturn Mini

Pretty sure these are all GIP, not just whims.

Not impossible that some of these become Eurorack version as well like the Victor.

1 Like

Noice !

ADDED : This is #2 of the four “July” shipping products. The Pro VS Mini was # 1. Two to go !

They also announced a recreation of the Mutron Mutator as GIP.

And … they are testing reaction for a Stereo Eurorack Audio <-> USB C interface, they’ve called the CU1A.

ADDED :

1 Like