The Behringer Gear-in-progress Thread

Hoping the Moog Grandmother clone is up soon. I have a Matriarch, but miss my GM.

1 Like

The semi-modular GIP, best as i recall :

• Model 15
  • 2-XM
  • Proton
  • Enigma

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

What would be the reaction if one of the four was the VCS3 ?

2 Likes

OK Behringer, it’s the 17th ( almost ). Whad’ya got for us ?

1 Like

Yeah, and when can I expect my Syncussion, 2XM, and VCS3?
The Proton actually looks boss too.

17/07 Any news ?

1 Like

Crickets

1 Like

still nothing? damn wanted to hear what 4 2XM would sound like.

ok just a black version of the TD3 MO

6 Likes

Quite like the look of that …

maybe the somewhat larger(wrt volca) looking (perspective/lens?) ProVS sidekick is on its way too ?

a still from video …

3 Likes

I prefer the basic TD-3, but love the murdered-out MO look enough that I might add a second MO to my silver+black one.

I have huge doubts that Behringer will ever produce a VCS3 in the pictured shape, but if they do I might have to have one.

Looks great! I’m quite happy with my TD-3, although I miss some modulation options. But when it comes to the sound itself it does exactly what I want it to do and nothing more. I fear this one would be a bit too much, to the point I would want even more and I already have other synths for that.

But damn it looks nice :slight_smile:

1 Like

TD-3 MO DARKSTAR :rofl:

2 Likes

same energy

https://www.brabus.com/en/boats/superboats/brabus-shadow-900-crosscabin-blackops-se.html

(note: I don’t actually condone powerboats, certainly not gas hogs like Brabus. But they do look badass. :sailboat:)

2 Likes

Where is my HIROTRIBE?

2 Likes

I wish they’d do the OSCar they promised.

1 Like

seeing the pro VS mini gives me hope for the hirotribe. love my monotribe. cant wait for the hiro!

That’s the general question for Behringer TIMES 100 !!

According to them four new products are shipping in July. Do tell.

3 Likes

We recently announced the launch of 4 synths in July, and the TD-3-MO was the first one we announced a few days ago.

Unfortunately we must share with you that we’re currently encountering challenges with some production equipment and may not be able to fulfill our promise.

Be assured that we are trying everything to make up for time, however we’ll likely see some delays.

We’re very sorry for disappointing you.

4 Likes

Looking like the pro vs might be next

1 Like

I’d like it to be the pro ton.

1 Like