The Behringer Gear-in-progress Thread

Nope ;-(

Behringer BCR32 MIDI Controller for sale | Bax Music (bax-shop.co.uk)

Will do cheers :sunglasses:

1 Like

I really wouldn’t hold my breath for any new releases. It’s not looking so good:

“…At this point, there’s no end in sight to the global parts shortage and other supply chain issues. Behringer recently suggested that the situation was only going to get worse, because of the impact of the Russia-Ukraine war…”

Im okay as theres enough synths to go around the world several times already,

no OT 3 :frowning:

Make synths not war !

Make food not war !

3 Likes

how long till bolcas

From the other article that you linked to in Synthtopia – specifically on the production difficulties that Behringer faces.

I really like that they are showing support to the Ukrainian people. I also like that they have decided to make lemonade from the lemons. They say :

We employ hundreds of engineers, why would we stop designing products together with our customers? One day, these chips will become available and we’ll ship all the products."

I appreciate this confidence, and also that they have deep enough pockets to follow this strategy.

May we all be able to dig a little deeper, and struggle through the troubles that we are all forced to face.

3 Likes

Seems that way to me, perhaps the Solina is first, but the videos and Thomann leak ( error ? ) very recently with their Edge might be a sign too. Whatever — it’s good to see some signs of life. BTW : I see they’re hiring a variety of engineers too, so they’re not about to go away.

I am guessing when things break, we’ll see several products at once.

2 Likes

Need that 2-XM asap

2 Likes

A nice overview video of upcoming gears…

18 posts were split to a new topic: Off-topic noise and bickering

Watched the video yesterday and it was pretty much nothing new, but i’ve been carefully following the topic. If you haven’t then the video would be a fun watch provided you’re interested.

What was more helpful for me is the list he put in the comments section. I edited it here because he got some names wrong, and he decided to do the video in alphabetical order, rather than a more sensible organization by classification, but for now i kept his order.

1601 Sequencer
2-XM
AD104
AKS Mini
BCR32 Midi Controller
Theremin
DAW & Virtual Instruments
CS Mini
DS-80
Edge
Enigma
Hiro Tribe Mini
JT-4000 Micro
Lm Drum
Model 15
Model D Mini
MS-5
Polivoks
Polyeight
Pro-16
Pro-800
Pro VS Mini
Proton
RS-9
RSF Kobol
Saturn Mini
Solina Strings
Syncussion SY-1
Toro
UB-Xa & UB-Xa Desktop
VCS 3
Wave

I quickly observe he missed some of the Micros, i won’t list them, and jumped by the Kobol Expander. There may well be other holes. This list really needs to be rearranged.

For instance a list of just the Eurorack semi-modulars is useful. Same for a list of just the keyboards.

EDIT : Post edited for style.

2 Likes

So many filter sweeps waiting to be recorded.

2 Likes

Havent heard a peep about this one

5 Likes

Hmm! That form factor but as a standard midi controller…

Bit like a revised version of their old ones

That’s what it is …standard midi controller like their old one.

With zaquencer built in if you want it.

Or did I misunderstand your post ?

1 Like

I guess it could be used as a generic midi/daw controller but it looks like it’s geared around fairly specific usage, based on the labelling.

I mean something more like their X-Touch line.

Out of interest what was the last Behringer product to be released and when? May give a bit of light as to which month they are likely to be in production.

1 Like

I think that would be various Eurorack products, and certainly the bundled Eurorack. Sweetwater, says NEW like on the System 55. The Swing is pretty recent too.

1 Like