The Behringer Gear-in-progress Thread

TD-3 MO DARKSTAR :rofl:

2 Likes

same energy

https://www.brabus.com/en/boats/superboats/brabus-shadow-900-crosscabin-blackops-se.html

(note: I don’t actually condone powerboats, certainly not gas hogs like Brabus. But they do look badass. :sailboat:)

2 Likes

Where is my HIROTRIBE?

2 Likes

I wish they’d do the OSCar they promised.

1 Like

seeing the pro VS mini gives me hope for the hirotribe. love my monotribe. cant wait for the hiro!

That’s the general question for Behringer TIMES 100 !!

According to them four new products are shipping in July. Do tell.

3 Likes

We recently announced the launch of 4 synths in July, and the TD-3-MO was the first one we announced a few days ago.

Unfortunately we must share with you that we’re currently encountering challenges with some production equipment and may not be able to fulfill our promise.

Be assured that we are trying everything to make up for time, however we’ll likely see some delays.

We’re very sorry for disappointing you.

4 Likes

Looking like the pro vs might be next

1 Like

I’d like it to be the pro ton.

1 Like

Waiting ever since it was previewed. Really hoping it’s the proton

What’s with the radar ?

I’m waiting for model 15.does anybody know the rumours about the release date ?

1 Like

Same. I regret selling my Grandmother, and the prices leapt just after I did.

2 Likes

I was dreaming about matriarch until prices were raised .

1 Like

I’m waiting for the Proton, but also interested in MS-1 mkII and BCR32 controller, if it ever becomes reality.

I’m interested in the model 15 as well. I want a grandmother but don’t have the room so this should scratch that itch!

3 Likes
7 Likes

Yaaassssss

1 Like

When I doubt my own hearing I love to entertain myself reading the comments under Behringer videos.

1 Like

I just like when people are excited, sound wise can’t really tell online