The beer thread

Now we know where your GAS come from. :innocent:

Is that an actual chunk of solid?, I haven’t seen any of that since the nineties…:sweat_smile:

2 Likes

My wife always wonders why I get pissed up and then buy gear, well here’s you’re answer lol

1 Like

3 Likes

Haha yeah, on a serious note Iv’e had issues with the beer and rum for years, rehab the lot @darenager but… I can still do my day job and function and other than that my music sounds fucking amazing whilst pissed and then next day I’m like MEH lol :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I do buy on impulse tho when pissed, the other night was the JV2080 I posted haha… Nowt wrong with having a few beers or 10 IMO

2 Likes

Is that a hand exerciser

Round my way, we called that a snakebite and black. Pubs refused to serve it, but you could buy them separately and mix them later

3 Likes

5 Likes

You need excellent grip to hold a chunk that big :rofl:

1 Like

Aye Snakebites I love them, got one now but without the Ribena.

1 Like

If I really want to end the night pissing in a wardrobe, then I’ll have a few of these.

God bless Poland.

9 Likes

What’s that stuff @Fin25 not that Aldi gear is it haha?

Need a muscular psyche to hold down a chunk like that

Local Amsterdam brewers De Eeuwige Jeugd (Eternal Youth)

My favourite is Gladjanus (Slick Rick). But almost all of their beers are :kissing_heart:. When in Amsterdam, be sure to visit their joint in East.

4 Likes

Poland’s second finest beer.

1 Like

Geordies know whats up.

9 Likes

Don’t get me started mate haha that stuff got me locked up a few times back in the day. It’s fantastic stuff tho from my home city :beer: :beer: :beer: :+1:

3 Likes

Discovered this one in Valletta. I didn’t realise I was paying through the nose til I found it for a third of the price in the UK supermarkets. Anyway, the Belgians know what they’re doing with beer (and chocolate, for that matter)…

12 Likes

This is a great thread @darenager all the lads down the boozer not a woman in sight, just like it should be :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Here’s one for you

3 Likes