The AR Feature Request Thread {closed}

1. Load sounds over the Sound Manager into the Tracks (12 5)!
    Please more sounds than kicks and snares for the Tracks 5. to 12…
  2. Preview of the sounds in the Sample folder!
  3. Scale menu: Advanced Mode must work!
    OK I find the samples do not have enough parameters (the Machines).
    Otherwise, thumbs up for the analog Rytm.
1 Like

If you turn off Use Global Settings you can save routings with the kit so you can effectively do what you want on a pattern to pattern basis.

Beautiful, thank you!

Seriously ^
Another LFO should be completely doable too…even in a 1.02
That is the one thing I find myself wanting everytime I get on it…another LFO with more destinations a la a4,ak,ot so I can even modulate an LFO1 parameter with LFO2

Noise & hum focussed machine, noise, feedback, etc.

I was just thinking about sampling various noise sources. I know there’s white and pink noise. google time…

Seriously ^
That is the one thing I find myself wanting everytime I get on it…another LFO with more destinations a la a4,ak,ot so I can even modulate an LFO1 parameter with LFO2[/quote]
Do we even know if the LFO page led is multicolored (like on the A4)? I mean how would this be achieved otherwise without messing up the UI?

is there a way to mute trigless locks? :confused: if not, it would be good to have this option as well as trig mute

Seriously ^
That is the one thing I find myself wanting everytime I get on it…another LFO with more destinations a la a4,ak,ot so I can even modulate an LFO1 parameter with LFO2[/quote]
Do we even know if the LFO page led is multicolored (like on the A4)? I mean how would this be achieved otherwise without messing up the UI?[/quote]
not sure I follow about multicolored…if it works anything like the OT or A4 then it would simply be another LFO page, you click LFO once you are on page 1, you click LFO again you are on page 2…this wouldn’t mess the interface up at all

think he means that on A4 the LEDs are red on primary, green on the secondary page…
all except the Performance/Mixer page, where the LED is half-lit red… seems the Track Mixer wasn’t in the hardware design…

so yeah, that shouldn’t stop anyone from throwing a 2nd LFO in there :slight_smile:

ah, I see…yeah I don’t think that is a show stopper at all…not sure how important the pad LEDs are going to be anyway…if they just do the lighting/half if ANY LFO is assigned that would be fine

I mean technically, they could do more than 2 pages of LFOs on all the devices in regards to the interface…not sure how much their hardware can handle though

true… 13 additional LFOs probably do have some computational impact

only had the RTYM a couple of days but liking it so far.

I find it a little restrictive compared to the Machinedrum however. It would be nice to load whatever sounds I want in to any track I like (like on the MD) without being restricted to the classic drum machine sounds for each track

also, one feature I’d really like is to be able to “lock” sounds in performance mode. i.e.: press a pad to change the sound, then lock it at a specific sound (take my finger off the pad). I’ve only played with this feature a little bit so if anyone knows a way to do this - without using scene mode - i’d love to hear it!

if is just the sample playback you want to reverse, you can do that by setting the start to 120 and end to 0 …[/quote]
oh cool. that actually works.
another minor feature suggestion @elektron :
retrig “always on” parameter can stay saved with the pattern. so we don’t have to keep turning it on again.

Yeah, one more LFO would be sweet. Also, in the Track Mute page, can we have an indication on the pads as to which tracks has trigs on it? e.g. something flashing for tracks with trigs or a lighter shade of green or another colour.

I would also like to request the reverb to have just a little bit more volume.

Also, the ability to use the Scene as Performance macros as well to give us 24 Performance macros configurable in the global/kit section.

Could we get samples to direct load into the project so we can skip a step…

Chromatic Mode : Flats/Sharps Indication Colors

Change all Flat/Sharp note pads to a slightly different color than the natural notes.

would be nice to be able to unmute tracks whilst one track is soloed (in mute mode) so that one can then simply unsolo the track and get all the others playing at once

Pad velocity sensitivity adjustment.