That Syntakt Sound

Thanks! There’s a lot of trigless trigs on the fx track with 1/4 length and probability. A lot o sine wave modulation on the filter and plocks on the reverb send. I also switched off some tracks from the mains and sent them through the reverb and it through the fx track with drive.

7 Likes

Awesome, thanks! I’ve barely scratched the surface of the FX track it seems

1 Like

dark ambient, two analog tracks only

Edit: as full track - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nL7dQ7Bd8Ds

20 Likes

Nice!

I kept expecting the Last Ninja arpeggios to come in. :wink:

Really nice sound!

1 Like
OT-Q A4

Hi all. I really enjoy these sound of the (machine) threads. Can’t find the one of the A4 right now with the search function. Does one of you have a link? Much appreciated. :smiley:

I don’t make a habit of following A4 threads because I don’t have one, so might not be exactly what you’re looking for but I’ve often noticed this thread popping up

Popular A4 thread

1 Like

Thx! :slight_smile:
I don’t have one either - yet. But with tonverk at the horizon it could be some more are available for a while. I remember, @Jeanne had examples of A4 used as drum machine, can’t find it anymore.

1 Like

Maybe this post?

2 Likes

Wow :star_struck: That whole thread is amazing! :smiley::+1: Will work through it. Thanks a lot! :blush:

Now back to ST - other most amazing sound machine on the planet. :wink:

2 Likes

Syntakt meets Blooper, Polymoon and Slöer to make a dreamy ambient track.

6 Likes

Funny, after last weeks splurge of sounds, I’m in a creative plateau where nothing I come up with sounds exciting

Currently my favorite way to create weird sounds on the ST:

1. pick out machines at random
  2. flood the tracks with trigs in live-rec
  3. play with quantisation to tidy up
  4. duplicate pattern
  5. ctrl-all everything to hell

This is basically one pattern, ctrl-all’d with different pattern mutes every time. ST only, no post.

“Garbage, but fun to make.”

21 Likes

To me, that sounds awesome though

2 Likes

Monster! :japanese_ogre:

1 Like

So fresh and cool sounding. Love it.

1 Like

Just let it rest for a couple of days. It’ll come back :slightly_smiling_face:

A slow, dark dub jam with some tribal flavour in there.

20 Likes

Who remembers this song? :grin:

Better below: That Syntakt Sound - #698 by Jeanne

yeah low end is a mess and so on and yada yada but I don’t actually plan on making a cover :stuck_out_tongue:

15 Likes

Wow this sounds pretty close to the original, awesome! :wink::sunglasses:🪩

1 Like

Checking the first patterns I made with it after arrival (2 years ago?). Not as good as I remembered them. :rofl: Sound of the ST is great.

EBM detuned stuff

DR-55 like

FM Techno

5 Likes