Tentacles - Tales from Outer Space (with download codes)

I have just released today a new album called Tales from Outer Space. Five evocative songs where analog synthesizers, electronic textures, arpeggiated robotic polyphonies and reverberations from the most infinite galaxy are driven by a bass and a blunt drummer in the purest space style of the late 70s.

Main synths are from an Elektron Analog Keys, but also from a Casio VL1 and a Synthstrom Deluge. Some samples are reproduced and mangled by an Elektron Octatrack.
Electric bass is a Fender Jazz bass through various pedals
Drums have been midi played in a Roland TD20 and sounds come from EZ Superior Drummer 3.

Here are some download codes for you! :slight_smile:

eulg-6at4
blpy-yn3m
ws9n-7jl6
pj2l-v65y
8blj-6y7r

3 Likes

I get this thanks!

1 Like

Used the last one thank you very much, look forward to listing to this , already a great fan of your work.

1 Like

Thanks! A big warm spiral galactic hug all the ways from Italy!

d^_^b

1 Like

i got this one. Thanks!!

edit: “capsule” is #dope

1 Like

Thank you for your comments!

One thing. What music genre would you say we are? We have problems to categorize our music properly. Electronic? Post-rock? Alternative?

1 Like

Futuresynth? Retrowave?

1 Like

Thanks. These could be. The problem is you don’t have always a good list to choose from. Bandcamp has them, but Distrokid doesn’t. Here is a list from Distrokid, inside electronic genre:

That list IS rather limited!

Yes. It is. I choosed “Electronic” as primary genre, and “Funk/Soul/Disco” as subgenre as a compromise.

1 Like