Tempered glass screen protector

as the title states, does anyone know of any tempered glass screen protectors designed for the digitakt? i have one on my nintendo switch and i love the peace of mind it gives me toting it around in backpacks and just general use. cheers

pretty good idea…maybe here:

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/buy/Screen-Protectors/ci/12027/N/3777857694

there are a ton of sizes, maybe one of them will match up to the Digitakt screen (or at least real close). I have not measured mine to see for sure, just sharing my thought on it when I read your post. Good luck and please share if you find one that works…

1 Like

Hi. Sorry to necro this topic, but I was actually thinking of starting doing custom screen protectors for Elektron gear mostly. Would anyone be interested in buying a screen protector for the Digitakt? If so, how much would you pay for one?

I would buy one, I dunno, $10 I guess?

I bought an iPad adhesive screen protect and cut it into bits
Used it on multi devices , rack gear etc.
Cost about £2
Not professional but keeps dust / fingerprints off them.

1 Like

Hi can anybody give me an advise, which glass protection I can use for the Digitone / Analaog Ryhm MK2? The link for the Sony A7R III says this is a 3 inch screen, which seems to be a bit bigger than the ones from DN and AR 2?

I have a friend who has some industrial precision cutting equipment in his house and I’ve sent over a link for a sheet of high-quality adhesive tempered glass. If I can get the dimensions of the various Elektron screens, are there any UK Elektronauts who would like to buy the first batch?

1 Like

I’d be interested!

1 Like

Awesome! Which device/s would you be needing for?

Syntakt and Octatrack mk2 please! :raised_hands:

1 Like

Cool, I’m just waiting for my friend to get back to me on this as I think a lot of UK 'Nauts (and non-Nauts for that matter) would benefit from decent and ‘invisible’ screen protectors on their gear.

1 Like