Techno Liveset at TRESOR.WEST (+Video)

This is not the Tresor I used to played in. What is tresor.west?

Tresor dependance in Dortmund

Old Hegemann still knows how to make businessā€¦

So welcome to the club :smile: I was super excited back in the days, hope you had a good time!

Here are some info about the venue. I have not been around much but from what I can tell the team took a lot of attention to detail building this club. The ā€œvibeā€ was very positive and much different from other venues IĀ“ve been to.

Fucking Treeeeeemendousā€¦ more more more :+1:

thanks for download .

nice set man

have you used the hydra in there at any poiunt? werenā€™t you the dude not connecting with it? would be interesting to hear how somebody with a techno background is using it.

btw: are you from around dortmund? I live around frankfurt and am always looking for people to exchange.

How much pre preparation did you have? Based on your first video, it looks like you had tracks already sketched out? Did you jump around between them depending on the crowd vibes, or did you have a predetermined play order?

Really nice set! Groovy :slight_smile: I think i should visit the Tresor West someday.

I worked a lot to prepare this set because I wanted to have everything on the spot. The opportunity to play in a venue like this does not present itself every day. But during the set I added a lot of stuff and changed the order of patterns a few times. Most music sounds a lot different on a club PA than in the studio and I try to react to that.

1 Like

Thanks! You must mistake me for someone else, I didnĀ“t have a Hydra. I am located in Wuppertal.

Ok, a guy with your nick is on gearsluts I think, moaning about the hydra.

In schwebebahn-city alsoā€¦ :+1:t2: