Techno Liveset at TRESOR.WEST (+Video)

I am happy to announce that I will be playing at TRESOR.WEST tonight (that was a bit late, right?). I recorded my liveset at home with Digitakt, Analog Rytm & Microfreak. Have fun!

25 Likes

Tresor is not the least known venue. Nice. GlĂĽckwunsch!

Really nice man… how was it? What’s the mixer your using here?

Looks like a Mackie 1202VLZ-4

The gig was fantastic! The new Lambda Labs PA is the best system I ever played on in a club. The room was full shortly after I started and I got a lot of positive responses. The decision to use a rather small setup was right, I got everything under control most of the time. :wink:

The Mixer is a 1202 VLZ-4. I like it because it´s small and still has two sends with two stereo returns.

7 Likes

any recording of your set live ?

I recorded audio and video but didn´t take a look at the files yet.

I found out about this too late, but would have loved to see you live there. I really hate that all this stuff happens at night as I am usually too tired to attend. (full time job plus 3 kids) :sleeping:

1 Like

According to the staff it was not the last time I played there. But I feel with you, I usually have to play the organ on sunday morning.

1 Like

Nice set man. Would love this as mp3 for my phone :wink:

Grabbing your set on souncloud . Liveset with elektrons 2019

Thank you! I want to listen to the live recording and then decide which set I´ll upload. It will be also be on Spotify.

1 Like

Keep us updated. I’m from Essen so it’s only 30min drive for me.

I was there yesterday, but I think I missed your set🤦🏻‍♂️ When did you play?

Really cool , looking forward to hear it .

From 2300 - 0200. :vulcan:

Here is short clip, I´ll edit the rest later.

Ah this is not working. Any idea how to embed facebook videos?

Cool mate! Hope you had fun! :slight_smile:
When playing live, do you use one machine at a time - mixing between them, or how do you keep the transitions smooth?

Thanks! Yes, each track is running on either Digitakt or Analog Rytm. Transitions can be very long so that both play at the same time for a while but the layout is one track per device. I am using the single outs of the Analog Rytm to have a DUAL VCO synth on a separate track and the Digitakt is sequencing the Microfreak via Midi.

One fun thing was that in a moment of joy beer was flying from the crowd on the Microfreak keyboard. The keys reacted to the liquid resulting in a changed sequence. Keep this in mind when taking the Microfreak to a gig!

5 Likes

Sweet! When I grow up I want to play at Tresor :wink:

But dude, how many camera angles did you set up? Three?!

Yes, three. Is there something wrong with this? :sunglasses:

I updated the first post with a soundcloud version, free download is enabled.

1 Like

Borderline narcissism but I guess we can also view it as thorough work :wink: