Talk me out of making a whole song

I wrote a song once but luckily took it back within the full refund period. It was o.k., a few minor bugs, but didnt gel with my workflow, so i decided it was just not for me.

With the cash i bought a calculator and a stick of gum. Couldn’t be happier with my descision.

I think the best thing would be to go to a store and try one out to see if it works for you.

8 Likes

I had a friend write a song once, now he’s on the streets singing. Say no to songs

12 Likes

ah this guy. I met him recently. He‘s still singing. kind of sad

3 Likes

It’s a dark road. It all starts with a puff on a harmonica or a toot on a kazoo. I know what your thinking, everyone does it, how bad can it be? Next thing you’re asking your mate for a hit on his drums. Before you know it you’re round there smashing it every weekend. Two months later you’ve quit your job and you’re spending all your time at the jazz house surrounded by jazz heads. Here’s a sobering picture for you, this is a new guitar

8 Likes

Arrange your loops in close proximity and let Gestalt principles take care of the rest.

I Refuse to write songs. Too afraid the money and fame will go to my head.

9 Likes

Why make songs when you can make atonal noise?

9 Likes

I always think on making a full track but I´m struggling with structure too much. I think for now I´m not able to translate the things I have on my head to sounds, patterns, mutes, etc. I suppose is a matter of experience, knowledge and methodology…

2 Likes

writing songs is easy. even Elmo can do it:

2 Likes

overbridge over troubled water

4 Likes

Start with one note, and then progress to zero notes.

4 Likes

Buying new gear is the best way to keep people from making songs, it fits!

4 Likes

Talk me out of making a talk me out of thread.

3 Likes

:blush: that was kind of my point :v:

1 Like

I see you produce minimal, nice…

3 Likes

MySongMixdown_No_47_ugh.wav

1 Like

:cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

MySongMixdown_No_53_ughFinal_preMasteredv3.wav

One day…

2 Likes

“Talk me out of talking about it” would make a great track name.

Race

1 Like

Aaaannnnndddddddd…go!

1 Like