T-1 vs NDLR vs Oxi One

How do all these compare to elektron sequencer, say on Octatrack?

Got a T-1 arriving soon to compare with my Oxi. I’d really love to try manipulating midi live in a musical way, and the UI looks brilliant once you get to know it. Also 16 polyphonic tracks plus relative CC control is pretty cool (though technically with Oxi you could have 32 i think using 4x multi sequencers?). I wanna do stuff similar to Analog Sol.

The Oxi is of course far deeper, but the UI definitely requires practice and memorization, especially because they keep on adding more features. That makes it a little tricky onstage. Still, won’t be selling my it because as mentioned it’s perfect for deterministic workflows in the studio. Sometimes you just wanna paint notes chromatically. And the different sequencer modes are very inspiring. Have barely scratched the surface of matriceal…

Latest UI updates (labels on screen, latched mute modes etc) are quite nice.

4 Likes

I ended up ordering a T1 me too, thanks to the same AnalogSol inspirational videos which sealed the deal.

I’m also keeping my Squarp Hapax to cover the bread and butter sequencing stuff, but as I’m switching to a more jamming oriented workflow, I could end up with just a small setup: T1-Syntakt-Micromonsta2 and maybe sell a lot of other stuff that’s collecting stuff on the desk

On its way my friend :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yay yes thank you @vasidudu !! Great seller here folks, very communicative and responsive:)

1 Like