Sysex call for all values

Does anybody know the sysex call for getting Rytm to send out all its parameter values? Or to select a specific track/page on the device remotely?

I was hoping to get some of this from OB, but it looks like it’ll still take a while.
Maybe the same sysex data is used with the A4/AK.
The first thing I really plan to do with Overbridge is to hook up a MIDI Monitor to it. I suppose the message I’m looking for will be used with every pattern/kit change and when the connection is first made.
With it, I can keep a whole bunch of controllers nicely updated. Since most of them can’t keep track of 16 channels of data. (if it works with regular MIDI)

The AR’s SysEx is not publicly documented. Some intrepid developers may have decoded it.

You might consider having a look at the “elektron-ctl” framework for Machinedrum and Analog Four that forum member void put on Github under the ID jpenca, in case it gives you any leads for the AR.

Cheers, that definitely looks like it has all the pieces. I fear there isn’t so much of an output off all the parameters, more like parsing of kit data.
But I won’t claim to understand it all. More a max patching kinda guy.
Hopefully there’s something I missed or something new in the firmwares.

Thanks for the hint.

1 Like

I’m working on a control interface for the AR with midi designer pro, and I’d love to be able to get the AR to send via cc all the kit parameters at once.

Right now I have to go through each page and wiggle the knobs to get MDP in sync if I load a preset sound or kit or whatever.

Thinking maybe there’s a sysex command like “send all” :slight_smile:

have you found a solution? working on something similar in max and i`m stuck at the same problem…