Synthstrom Audible Deluge [inc. Open Source development]

Ha ha! Let us all know how you get on with it!

Didnā€™t have that much self control :slight_smile:

1 Like

All I need is a reason.

Iā€™m in this three-month coding program that should help me get a good job(which is great, because I canā€™t stand my current one).

I can think of no better way to celebrate :smiley:

ā€œI earned itā€

(Iā€™m already two weeks ahead in my coursework :smiley: )

3 Likes

glad some more people are getting on the Deluge train! Itā€™s really amazing all the things it can do. I just need more time to learn it all. Such a deep machine.

2 Likes

Iā€™m really torn on the Deluge, on one hand it seems am amazing all-in-one machine, on the other hand my flow is almost exclusively sample based, with sampling/resampling being a core part of it, so my current MPC Live + ND2 serve me more than well and Iā€™m not sure how well the MPC and Deluge would integrate or overlap

Yet the song mode and pattern creation on the Deluge seems overly goodā€¦

For anyone interested in the U.K.
I paid Ā£707 using a debit card and Ā£106.11 import fees.

3 Likes

The MPC and Deluge are a great pair. Theyā€™re pretty opposite in terms of functionality and workflow and they do a nice job of covering each otherā€™s shortcomings. MPC has huge velocity sensitive pads and a giant screen, Deluge has synthesis, pā€™locks, and probability. Plus theyā€™re both battery powered, and can exchange stuff via SD card.

EDIT: Oh and you have a ND2 as well? Oh lawdā€¦ This was my setup at the last synth meet:

9 Likes

Ordered mine yesterday. Once the people find out how sick these things are, everyone will have one.

Also, it has a clock input, so you can have jitter-free/latency free sync to a DAW if you know what youā€™re doing.

1 Like

I have a kmix and an Akai lpk25 tooā€¦

2 Likes

Freaky. Maybe weā€™re the same person.

5 Likes

Midi file export is on their roadmap, so is audio stems export :slight_smile:

2 Likes

whoooooaaaaaaa! :open_mouth:

That thing is as good as purchased!

Had a feeling it would be. These guys arenā€™t missing much at all.

Certainly seems like an awesome machine! Would seriously consider getting one if the import taxes here in Denmark werenā€™t so insane. It sadly makes it too expensiveā€¦

Hi! What would the import fees be in DK? Iā€™ve been considering one of these but hadnā€™t thought of the import taxes.

itā€™s 23% import tax in Ireland. is it the same Europe wide?

Iā€™m really trying to convince me that an external multi effects processor for my Mpc Live is what I need instead of the Delugeā€¦

Itā€™s 25% like in Norway? I paid about 900 DKK extra costs.

But itā€™s totally worth it!!

Actually, would import tax be due when I buy one in Australia/NZ and bring it home myself (or ask somebody)?

It is if they catch you at customā€¦