Synth battle royal

We have been having fun in the last 2 weeek at aNONradio.net and tob one of the radio dj started a Synth Battle Royal. It’s a really fun way to test your skill by playing live for 10 to 15 minutes. If anyone is interested in joining next week, it’s pretty low key, lets have fun vibe. People use different gear, from modular synth to fairly esoteric synth. I am using an octatrack, medusa and the mopho for instance.

It’s a nice way to play music and hang out with other music geek, and the whole battle is recorded too :smiley:

3 Likes

this is a great concept, thank you for sharing! Fun recordings, will definitely try to tune in live for the next one

Yeah it’s super sweet, it’s a nice way to play live, with a small audience, but without it being too ‘performative’ in essence, as the idea is to play live, to come up with something on the spot. So it’s not like you have to practice for few month to finally perform, which makes it more accessible for me, as I am not a professional musician. It’s a nice balance!

1 Like