Syntakt standalone music

Thank you very much. I have a Digitone too. Same story: I spend a lot of time with sound design. With Syntakt, the creative process is much-much faster! :+1:

Thank you! There is nothing special here. Maybe ten tracks with different probabilities. FX track with LFO that modulates AMP DRIVE + REV DEC. Fade-in and fade-out some tracks during live recording. Only one chord machine. Otherwise only long tones and noise + crackling (analog).

1 Like

Using the SY BITS machine for DFAM style drums on one track:

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/wpuYCRyOlvU

11 Likes

Just a Syntakt Lead loop with Kick + Hats on/off.

12 Likes

I will have to check this after work.

Syntakt: No Hit TRK All
Testing the TRK All function (tweak filter + effects + + ) on a one pattern loop + playing with mutes.

BD Modern + BD hard (double kick)
Sd basic + UT impulse (double snare)
CY Alloy + CH Classic (double HH)
SY Chord
BD FM (Bass - found in sound list)

All sounds (except bass) tweaked from original

Everything except Bass, Delay and Rev through Filter FX

No external processing - only Syntakt - stereo in audio to daw

15 Likes

Badass. That might be the best I’ve heard the ST sound yet. Ready for release.

1 Like

This is bloody fantastic, in both sequencing and sound design. Kudos also for using proper mixing techniques with panning, selective use of effects to add depth, etc to craft an immersive soundstage… so many jams neglect to do that.

Proper dub! Damn.

1 Like

Thank you! I don’t think I’ve ever had my work linked by someone else, so thank you for sharing it here as well, genuinely appreciated.

1 Like

Thanks @DonovanDwyer!

I’ve got the feeling I’m going to end up with one. Dammit.

1 Like

The Muted function is there for you. :innocent:

Don’t wanna miss any bangers :slight_smile:

1 Like

Drambo 2.0+Syntakt are keeping me from wanting the PolyEnd Play for now :slight_smile:

Here’s a little vibe from last nights session:

7 Likes

Filthy beat on the Syntakt, I love how nasty it can sound yet without turning everything to mush.
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CdtyAzQoWe0/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

2 Likes

There is so much good music in this thread. Spending time to go through it all has made me appreciate this instrument even more.

Not sure about others but I kinda go through waves of Syntakt use. For a few days I don’t touch it because I know when I do I’ll be on it for 3-4 hours in one sitting. It’s nice to hear what people are doing on Syntakt, and let me appreciate it without diving into a full swim on my own.

13 Likes

like the wild hats here

master out w a slight touch of ableton glue compressor and reverb

11 Likes

Here’s a little something on the Syntakt. Loving this machine so far.

23 Likes

Here’s the obligatory Syntakt ambient piece.

15 Likes