Syntakt standalone music

14 Likes

Syntakt keeps surprising me. I was just shaking my head over this. I keep on getting - to me individuum - iconic sounds of '86 industrial and '92-'93 hardcore (back when it was super experimental) out of it. This begins with one analog track, later some other stuff comes in - just sketched in. (I actually came to this with the goal of recreating sounds I made on my Neutron.)

23 Likes

Good stuff!

I freakin love the Syntakt. I parted ways with my DN to fund a ST and no regrets honestly. The ST just sounds really really good. The DN also sounded really really good but the ST is faster (for me) and the master fx block is brilliant!

Anyways, your music and comments definitely helped push me into the ST realm so thanks for that!

2 Likes

That’s pretty great stuff.

1 Like

Great use of the delay! This is definitely an inspiring little device.

Hello There,

I am new on Syntakt and I love this gear. :heart_eyes:

I have just made a full track with it. No external effect, no synths or drums, no midi controllers: 100% Syntakt !

Syntakt is a great and powerful gear !

Feel free to listen to the track and share. :partying_face:

Thank you. :smiley:

Regards.

11 Likes

Whole album is a banger :+1: Lots of fun ideas all around.

Thank you very much. :blush:

1 Like

My first creation. Pure Syntakt.

10 Likes

Hello!

This is Audio Mind Tremors.

Voice on a Boss Loopstation + Syntakt Techno Beats.
Live recorded improvisation.

Thanks!

4 Likes

Syntakt.

I think I’m having too much fun to sell it. Gotta take it out of my sale thread. :smiley:

15 Likes

This is top! Is this a recording straight from the outputs, or overbridged? Any post processing?

1 Like

Thank you! USB (just class compliant connection) to Macbook Pro. Recorded to two tracks in Reaper. (one stereo track) Touch of compression and limiting from Ozone (very moderate levels) Oh, I did put just a light use of the Stereo Imager from Ozone on the mids and highs. That’s the one thing that wasn’t strictly amplitude related in post. It sounds nearly identical on the Syntakt outputs, just a touch less stereo imaging.

4 Likes

Not mine, just found on YouTube…

1 Like

17 Likes

Really nice!!

1 Like
11 Likes

Very nice, man!

1 Like

Thank you!

I’ve been a little shy from recording for a while, but I’m playing more than ever with the Syntakt and Opsix together.

Looking forward to catching up on all the posts here again. A lot of the stuff here blows me away.

16 Likes