Syntakt standalone music

Really good stuff ! Bends are Half Sine lfo on pitch ? What parameters do you control with the EC4 ?
A bit too long.

1 Like

Bends are the exp. curve and modulated with the EC4 connected to MW macros across various tracks. Eventually, I’ll grab another control or 2 for doing the same with BC/PB/AFT. At this point, all my sound design takes advantage of the macro stuff so I can have some dynamic sounds.

If it’s too long, you’re not in the right mindset :wink:

1 Like

:+1: Of course. Well done. I started to make kind of default MW settings with DN, too tired to make some with ST these days, but I have to. Default machine setups assigned to Soundpool too.

Give me a break…with pads! :content:

1 Like

agreed!

1 Like

This is incredible. :exploding_head: Kinda unbelievable actually.

1 Like

Thanks! The project file is available to download for forum members here for free, plus there are a few codes for Bandcamp if you want to check out the full EP.

I tend to just make the macros while I’m creating the sounds. I’ve already got over 200 presets for the ST. I’ll be finishing out that bank and releasing it as a pack soon. As I’m working on tunes, I go in and mess with macros to help give everything more excitement.

2 Likes

Great programming, great performance. Really outstanding!

1 Like

Hunting for more noise in the machines …

Edit: Replaced with a better version.

16 Likes

… and more hunting … (the closed hihat is the digital bassdrum, for example.)

10 Likes

I’m really liking the aggressive sounds you are getting. You oughta put out a sound pack.

2 Likes

Thanks! I’m considering it … might call it “Hard Yelled” :wink:

4 Likes

… today i just keep turning the syntakt back on and make another doodle …

Syntakt does cool snares!

just mildly interesting:

7 Likes

This is such a nice vibe

1 Like

Ace

1 Like

Thank you

Awesome track!

2 Likes

Sweet, thanks!

I hope you didn’t sell it… probably the most creative demo of the ST I’ve heard.