Syntakt Fish on Startup

Elektron are known for having Easter egg boot screens happen pretty rarely… I want to say it took me 3 years of pretty consistent use of the digitakt before I got that one. But yeah the rarity makes it pretty much impossible to capture them on camera.

7 Likes

I saw Jesus on my first boot.

13 Likes

Now we just need someone to tell us they saw a loaf of bread on their splash screen. :baguette_bread:

6 Likes

Haha, I do wonder if this is a reference to the thread commenting on the “salmon” colour of the buttons. Officially the colour scheme is “strawberry” though!

Also wonder if it was the mighty dopefish Easter egg.

1 Like

How it looks like for DT ?

On MD it’s Elvis !

6 Likes

DT was elektron logo done up like a gameboy logo slowly lowers in and stops in the middle.

1 Like

I feel like I just need to record my ST every time I boot up now just in case.

3 Likes

welcome to the club.

1 Like

it would be for the greater good :slight_smile:

I didn’t know Y U N O guy.
Found this :

4 Likes

Omg… I now have to turn it on or off until it happens, I will do it a 100 000 times if I have to.

This is important stuff!

1 Like

Does A4 have this easter egg?

I don’t think… BUT : On the pcb. Some little space invaders are drawn.

3 Likes

Woah, Elvis really let his hair down.

1 Like

I saw the fish!!! :tropical_fish:

6 Likes

I HAVE BEEN BLESSED WITH THE FISH!

The fish graced me today as I booted up ST. I did not know of the fish. The fish is now life.

10 Likes

We welcome you friend! All non believers shall soon know the warm embrace, the glory, that is the Syntakt start up fish.

3 Likes

I’ve heard that Syntakt means Fish Life in Swedish…

1 Like

It’s the Dopefish!!

IMG_9290

The Dopefish is an old Commander Keen easter egg. Have no idea if it has any relation, but it came to mind when I read this.

1 Like

I didn’t see your post when I posted mine. :smiley:

You were first. Glad to know there are others…. :wink: