Syntakt Fish on Startup

Super strange moment for me, I booted up my Syntakt and instead of the normal splash startup screen, I saw a round FISH?? it looked cute! what the hell? am I going crazy?

I turned it off and on again, saw the fish, then turned it off and went and grabbed phone to record… but of course… the fish isnt there anymore…

Does anyone know what this is??

6 Likes

I don’t know but that sounds like something is fishy…

6 Likes

This is gonna sound wierd… but when it booted it up… the fish came from the bottom and steadily moved to the middle and was looking straight at me and was… I think it was making a kissy face? it happened twice and im hating myself for not recording it

1 Like

Was it… Elfish?

8 Likes

I had a boot up screen that featured what appeared to be a human face a few weeks back. Much longer animation than the standard Elektron logo boot screen. I had shut it down on a factory preset. Wonder if they’re tied to one of those patterns or just purely random?

1 Like

I want a fish or a face! Jeez all I ever get is the regular Elektron logo.

2 Likes

Elektron are known for having Easter egg boot screens happen pretty rarely… I want to say it took me 3 years of pretty consistent use of the digitakt before I got that one. But yeah the rarity makes it pretty much impossible to capture them on camera.

7 Likes

I saw Jesus on my first boot.

11 Likes

Now we just need someone to tell us they saw a loaf of bread on their splash screen. :baguette_bread:

5 Likes

Haha, I do wonder if this is a reference to the thread commenting on the “salmon” colour of the buttons. Officially the colour scheme is “strawberry” though!

Also wonder if it was the mighty dopefish Easter egg.

How it looks like for DT ?

On MD it’s Elvis !

3 Likes

DT was elektron logo done up like a gameboy logo slowly lowers in and stops in the middle.

1 Like

I feel like I just need to record my ST every time I boot up now just in case.

3 Likes

welcome to the club.

1 Like

it would be for the greater good :slight_smile:

I didn’t know Y U N O guy.
Found this :

2 Likes

Omg… I now have to turn it on or off until it happens, I will do it a 100 000 times if I have to.

This is important stuff!

1 Like

Does A4 have this easter egg?

I don’t think… BUT : On the pcb. Some little space invaders are drawn.

2 Likes

Woah, Elvis really let his hair down.

1 Like