Syntakt EASTER EGG (+video)

And they disappear after a while or are they gone when you open the page again? I’d love to have them on constantly. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yes, me too !

1 Like

They disappear as soon as you come out of the metronome page

1 Like

I love more and more companies putting these little goofs in the hardware. Mini Freak doesn’t really have hidden stuff that I know of but the animations are a lot of fun.

Haha, nice! That’s what I named my track when I was working on the Octatrack metronome challenge.

1 Like

I didn’t find it !
Octatrack Metronome Only Warp Experiment Science Lab

Haha, I did it years after the fact, so it never left my machine…. I bought an OT MK2 in 2018 after the DT, MD, and MnM, and I think I followed your well suggested (not directly toward me, though) advice that the Metronome Challenge was one of the best ways to learn sound design techniques on the OT! I think it was my very first project even.

1 Like

Are these only on the Syntakt? I’ve never seen anything like this on the Digitone?

@bwo mentioned something on Digitakt, and there is Elvis on Machinedrum :

6 Likes

I‘ve seen Elvis on my MD once in 13 year of usage.

6 Likes

Maybe I would have kept my MD if I saw Elvis…

3 Likes

Have not seen this one documented yet.
Eerie stuff

19 Likes

Saw the metrognomes tonight :slight_smile:

13 Likes

I just realised I had an easter egg on easter day :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Haha I thought that’s why you posted it!

1 Like

Got my first Easter egg, after using the Syntakt a lot since May of last year. A baby whale on startup in the place of the usual animation, it was gone right when I pulled up the camera app on my phone…

7 Likes

I’m counting on you to furthermore modulate with one hand and film with the other…

5 Likes

Got invaded by Syntakt gnomes :grin:

18 Likes

Bank C stock preset:

4 Likes

Talk about winning in life. Lucky duck.