Syntakt... Can it Buchla?

I think there’s a few others floating around before this. I thought I seen 1 or 2 packs somewhere here or on youtube maybe.

1 Like

Oh…haven’t seen any since getting my Syntakt. Read of a few peeps working on them. Been following @Voltagectrlr awesome work the past few weeks.

Doesn’t really matter if it’s first or not. Sounds like a solid pack to explore sonic domains with :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That’s a cool name for a pack :smile:

3 Likes

Bought it.

At once.

Sounds absurdly good. Almost pisses me off, how great this is.

2 Likes

The album is fantastic @Voltagectrlr - any mastering here? If you say no and this is Syntakt only, I’m calling it quits. This is just beyond me, how you can make this sound so tight from just one machine.

2 Likes

…west kept secrets…for real…

1 Like

A super inspiring (and somewhat more challenging) take on the can it 303! :slight_smile:

Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Thanks, I bought this pack but can’t work out how to find the patches? I can load the project, but are there supposed to be 75 sounds? A how to guide on how to load the pack would be helpful … I have loaded sysex patches to digitone before w no problems but can’t work out where I’m supposed to be finding the sounds. I just want to save the 75 sounds into my currently blank BANK H in the sound manager … can this be done? Thanks!

1 Like

Nevermind, I worked it out - not used to the sound browser concept :slight_smile:

1 Like

ummm… no mastering.
Just kidding, yes I did a little bit of mastering, just a little eq and compression on the final mix, I didn’t want to color the sound too much.
Thanks for supporting the project!

2 Likes

Oh cool you got it sorted out. Pardon me for not including instructions. I’ll update the file for the next downloads. thanks for the support!

2 Likes

Thanks, I respect sound designers that push these instruments!
Someone made a Syntakt Can it 303 vid? I need to see that!

Oh and I’m going to make a tutorial video on how I design west coast synthesis inspired sounds on the Syntakt for all the people that like designing their own sounds and sonic recipes.

5 Likes

For sure!
Not that I’m aware of anyway. Was thinking of synths in general. Yeah I never say no to a 303 emulation :sweat_smile:
A tutorial would be sweet! Might get the pack later as well.

1 Like

Wow that is a great sounding demo!
I don’t know if you have a AH ? But i am trying te get close to a vactrol sounding LPG.

Probably not gonna work, but a couple of good sounding / resonating lpg patches would be Nice.

Anyone have a lead on AudibleObjects? I purchased West Kept Secrets, lost the files since, and as I now have a Syntakt again, would love to use the pack. Not getting a response through the site.