Syntakt 1.21 error loading soundpack: "Position already contains data"

I’m trying to import a soundpack I just bought into my Syntakt, afaik on latest firmware (1.21) and with latest Transfer (1.7.5, just installed), and for some of the sounds I’m getting a Position already contains data. Refresh the listing and try again error.

It doesn’t fail for all of them tho, only for some of the sounds.

edit: I bought both DRUM Spells and TONE Spells, and this only happens to the drum soundpack. The other one imported fully without any errors.

it’s pretty routinely showing every other position contains data, is it not possible that the destination already contains data in those positions? it’s been a while since I did this on digitone but I assume it’s the same, isn’t there a bank destination option where you can select another bank from transfer before initiating the import?

I don’t see any bank destination, this is basically a fresh Syntakt with nothing on it but the stock samples, I didn’t even have a new project created. There’s only an option to drag & drop the sounds in (as you can see in the screenshot) but I don’t see any destination options.

Hmm interestingly enough tried importing it again and it worked, but then I had it twice. So I just went to the Explore tab, deleted everything, then re-imported it and no errors. Maybe the problem was that I was on a preset project and now I’m not, tho I didn’t have any sounds either way.

I think that you’re correct because the factory content can’t be overwritten (for my knowledge), glad it ended up working though.